You might often see few posts show up on your Facebook Timeline which which has nothing to do with you. Whenever people in your friend list or someone else who are not your friends tag you in a post, they consequently arrive on your timeline.
In the event that it is a hostile post or something that you’re not intrigued with, then they may kill your notoriety and trust among your Facebook’s friends. That may bring about your Facebook friends to unfriend you.
To keep away from such things to happen, you can utilize Timeline review. Timeline review gives you a chance to pick whether posts you’re labeled in show up on your Timeline. Remember that posts you’re labeled in can likewise show up in News Feed, search and other places on Facebook.
When people you’re not friends with tagging you in a post, they automatically go to Timeline review. On the off chance that you’d additionally get a kick out of the chance to audit tagged post by your friends, you can turn on Facebook Timeline Review for tags from anybody.
To turn on Facebook Timeline Review:
- Go to Settings
- In the left column, click Timeline and Tagging
- Look for the setting Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your Timeline? and click Edit to the far right
- Select Enabled from the drop-down menu
From now on, whoever tags you, those posts will be moved to a queue, which allows you to manually review and approve the posts to appear on your timeline. If you don’t want them appearing on your time, you can reject them. It’s your call!
You May Also Be Interested In:
- How to download Facebook videos easily without using third-party software
- How to translate all your Facebook friends to followers
- 50 Killer Ways to Increase Your Blog Traffic
Stay tuned to Techiewheels for more updates!