Earlier this week, Huawei G9 was launched in India and now the Chinese OEM just launched the bigger brother of G9 in China. The Huawei G9 Plus comes with a price tag of 2,399 CNY (approx. Rs 24,200) and will go on sale starting August 25.
Packed inside an aluminum chassis, the G9 Plus features a metal unibody and dual-SIM configuration. The phone has a 2.5D curved screen on the front.
It comes in two flavors – the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant will put you at 2399 CNY (approx. Rs. 24,200) and the 4GB RAM with 64GB variant commands a hefty price tag. The price of the 4Gb variant was not announced.
Key Specifications of Huawei G9 Plus:
- 5.5-inch HD in-cell display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC
- 2.5 GHz octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB Storage
- 16-megapixel primary camera
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 3340mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
You May Also Be Interested In:
- New Mahindra Bolero is coming around the corner
- 10 absurd smart gadgets that really do exist; No 4 is hilarious
- Most affordable and performative laptops launched in 2016
- 15 strange but true facts about technology
- How to avail Reliance Jio 4G Preview offer – Unlimited free 4G data, calls and SMS