Niantic Labs brings in something interesting for this Valentine’s Day with a theme update called the Valentine’s Day Event, which may last till next week. Now you can catch most of the candies this Valentine’s Day, a first of its kind game event of 2017, starts February 8th 7PM and goes all the way up to February 15th, 7pm.
What’s special with the Pokémon Go Valentine’s Day Event?
- You can earn double candies for all events such as catching, hatching and transferring Pokémon.
- Buddy Pokémon will get you candy twice they normally would.
- Pink Pokémon like Chansey, Clefable, Jigglypuff and Porygon wll be found more often they would.
- Second generation Pokémon will be hatched as soon as they would from eggs.
- Lure Modules will now last for six hours which was previously limited to 30 minutes.
Pokémon Go is an augmented reality (AR) game that uses phone’s camera and GPS to map the device surrounding and lets users explore the Pokémon creatures.
In case you aren’t playing the game like earlier it’s time for now you to find your favorite Pokémon creatures. Valentine’s Day Event is receiving overwhelming response among Pokémon lovers on social media, while some planned to search for pink Pokémon rather than spending their time with Valentine.