Hyundai has officially launched the Grand i10 facelift model in India with prices starting from Rs. 4.58 lakh and goes up all the way up to Rs. 6.39 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi) for petrol trims. The Diesel trims are available at a price range of Rs. 568 lakh for the base model and Rs. 7.32 lakh for the top of the line trim (Ex-showroom Delhi).
2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Facelift Design
As per Design, the 2017 Grand i10 facelift inherits the design cues of its European counterpart. On the front fascia, it gets a new stylish cascading grille with honeycomb mesh with slight modification to the fog housing and the LED DRLs. The side profile is same as the existing ones with enhanced door garnish molding and chrome plated handles with smart key entry.
On the rear, it gets a new bumper similar to the European-spec a well as glass wiper and stop light integrated in thin roof spoiler. The overall design remains unchanged with new alloy wheels. The top trim will sport a 14-inch diamond cut alloy wheels, integrated turn indicators in OVRMs, side molding and blackened glass are, offering the car an appealing and rich look.
Over the inside, there isn’t much upgrade; however the top of the line Asta trim will feature a 7-inch infotainment system with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Other variants will also have the connectivity options but on a 5-inch infotainment system. Safety features include driver side airbag as standard alongside reverse parking assist, automatic climatic control and voice recognition in mid and high trims.
On mechanicals front, the 2017 Grand i10 facelift will retain the same 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 83PS and 115NM. The old 1.1-litre diesel engine is replaced with a 1.2-litre mill developing 75PS and 190NM. Both petrol and diesel variants are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission while the patrol variant gets an option 4-speed automatic transmission.
In terms of mileage, the petrol variant is tuned to provide 19.7 kmpl mileage whereas the diesel variant returns 24.95 kmpl for the updated 1.2-liter units.
2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Facelift petrol variants and prices (ex-showroom prices)
- 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Era – Rs 4.58 Lakh
- 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Magna – Rs 5.22 Lakh
- 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Magna AT – Rs. 5.98 Lakh
- 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz – Rs. 5.66 Lakh
- 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz (o) – Rs. 5.96 Lakh
- 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Sports AT – Rs. 6.82 Lakh
- 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Asta – Rs. 6.39 Lakh
2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Facelift diesel variants and prices (Ex-showroom prices)
- 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Era – Rs 568 Lakh
- 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Magna – Rs. 6.15 Lakh
- 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz – Rs. 6.59 Lakh
- 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz (0) – Rs. 6.89 Lakh
- 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Asta – Rs. 7.32 Lakh