JEE Advanced 2017 Architecture Aptitude Test: The results for JEE Advanced 2017 Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT 2017) have been declared at the JEE Advanced 2017’s official website jeeadv.ac.in. Aspiring candidates those who have qualified the AAT 2017 can seek admission for Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) degree in IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee.
The B.Arch program is only available at these two IITs, however, only those who have cleared the JEE (Advanced) 2017 were eligible for the AAT 2017.
Steps to Check JEE AAT 2017 Results online
- Log on to JEE Advanced 2017’s official website.
- Click on first link stating Result of AAT 2017 or you can check the results directly at aat.jeeadv.ac.in
- Enter your JEE (Advanced) 2017 roll number, DOB and hit enter.
- Your result will be displayed.
- Download / take print out of Results of AAT 2017 for future reference.
JEE (Advanced) 2017 has announced original admit is mandatory for seat acceptance and admission. In case you had lost your original admit card, you can get the duplicate of the same by appearing in person at a zonal IIT with a DD of Rs. 1000/- in favour of Organizing Chairman, JEE (ADV) 2017 payable at Chennai. The zonal IIT will issue a duplicate admit card after making necessary verification. If such a request comes by post along with the DD, the zonal IIT will send the admit card by post to the registered postal address of the candidate after due verification of the candidate’s credentials.